10th of July
Trumpet and the Touch- Paper Craft
We may make different sizes of trumpets for different ages.
What you'll need:
· 1 sheet of white construction or any A4 paper
· Clear tape
· Red, yellow, and orange tissue paper, 12" x 12" square of each color
· White craft glue
· How to make it:
· Roll the construction paper into a cone shape, tape closed.
· Layer the tissue paper squares, red on the bottom, then orange, and yellow on top.
· Gather from the center of the squares and hold in your hand like a bouquet of flowers.
· Put some white craft glue into the sides of the opening of the cone.
· Place the tissue paper into the cone and let the glue dry completely.